OLLI@UND in Grand Forks
Teach for OLLI
Do you have
- Ideas for a new course?
- Expertise in a subject you are passionate about?
- An open mind about sharing your ideas and experiences?
If so, we invite you to share your ideas and expertise with members of OLLI!
OLLI is always looking for new course subjects and the instructors who will teach those subjects for our members. We offer courses three times a year, fall, winter and late spring. We're interested in a wide range of topics, including:
- Health and Wellness
- Personal Development
- And any other ideas you recommend for OLLI's consideration.
As an instructor, our staff will provide you with:
- instructional support (photocopies, a/v equipment, etc.)
- marketing and promotion
- registration services
- classroom space
As an instructor, you should:
- have subject matter expertise in a specific field
- possess experience as a discussion leader in your chosen field
- have a sincere passion to share your knowledge with others
Be as specific as you can, particularly about the content and format of your course, your interest in it and qualifications. Remember, the way you describe the course is the only means for members to make an informed choice about the courses they choose to take. It may be edited for clarity and format.
If you are interested in teaching for OLLI@UND in Grand Forks and have questions, please call Connie with UND at 701.777.4840 or e-mail UND.olli@UND.edu.
"You must learn day by day, year by year, to broaden your horizons. The more things you love, the more things you are interested in, the more you enjoy, the more you are indignant about."
-- Ethyl Barrymore, Actress